Saturday 17 September 2011

Brighton Rocks!!!! and is HOT HOT HOT ARRRRRIBA

So, whilst handing out CV's like a maniac I thought it would be a good idea to stalk the fashion conscious through the street again ... These cool Paul Smith trousers were from Ebay apparently
 Don't worry this women isn't Brian May - just on her hen do! Nice velvet blazer.

 WOW ... just WOW, lol there will always be those women you can spot from a mile away - they somehow just ooze self confidence and ethereal radiance  - lol nice Doc Martins too.

 ADORABLE - if i had my way I would dress up like these lovelies every day x


 Pirates of the Pavilion :D
 I was never this cool at collage!
 Ordinary Boys ...





 Chillie Festival !!!!!!!!! mmmmm......


 wish my hair was long enough to do this!!!





Like Father Like son, such a sweet family ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great post, it was nice to meet you (I'm the one in the purple skirt with my friend in the blue shirt), please have a cheeky look at my blog too :)xo

    ReplyDelete