Saturday 17 September 2011

I like cake (=D)

Soooo ... i have become exceedingly bored watching big brother ... to be perfectly honest I think wiping poo over the telly would probably be a more valuable past time ... and far more entertaining......

Therefore to dull my mind- numbing boredom I have decided to be grown up all proper like and write a review of some of the places I've been to in Brighton ..... and what has lead to my Mozzarella addiction.....

 1.  http://www.zafferelli.com/ Here is the link to one of the best Italian resteraunts I have ever eaten in!!!! Such good value (lunch menu from £3) - and amazing desserts soooo much whipped cream :D
2.  http://www.hellskitchendeli.co.uk/ Oh My God Oh My God!!!! best Salt Beef Sandwich outside of London!!! and a great range of different lunchtime treats from all over the world, including Jamaican Lamb
3.http://www.alduomo.co.uk/ Soooo as some of you readers will know, my housemates and I were invited to a Peroni promotion evening (With the Lynx actor guy ..... you know!! the advert with the angels in - ye that one with the slowed down choir vesion of "Sexy Boy") Yeahhhh... so lol I got to stuff my little face with free Italian food all evening ahahhhahaha so much garlic breath consumed Robert Pattison would die if he walked past me. But anyyway ... great meal deal at the moment; buy 2 Peroni's and get a free sharing platter. Plus it's situated right by the Pavilion/ Dome pretty place to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment